The clinical nurse manager (CNM) reports in Pediatric Oncology Unit (3F) to the Unit Director (UD) and serves as an expert clinical leader and role model of clinical best practices. Experienced professional who provides direct clinical supervision to professional and technical employees. Spends the majority of time (50% or more) achieving clinical organizational objectives through the coordinated clinical achievements of subordinate staff. Establishes clinical departmental goals and objectives. Manages the accountability and stewardship of human, financial, and often physical resources to facilitate coordinated and quality patient care in compliance with departmental and organizational goals and objectives. Functions with a high degree of autonomy and shares 24/7 management responsibility with UD.
- BSN required, MSN highly desirable
- 5 years of acute pediatric experience in an acute hospital required.
- 3 years or greater of Pediatric Hem/Onc required.
- Nursing Professional Leadership Certificate highly desirable
- 2 years or greater of charge RN or leadership experience required
- Attainment of progressive leadership positions highly desirable
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: